This is what gets me going every morning. Slurp down a large glass of cold brew in the hot steamy shower. This shit is more addicting than instagram!
Total Time: 10 min
Serves: 2 quarts
Yield: 8 cups
- 2 cups coffee, course ground (Pick your favorite - mine is Stumptown Hairbender)
- 10 cups filtered water
- Coffee filter, or cheesecloth
- In a large jar or container, stir together the ground coffee, and 10 cups of cold filtered water.
- Cover and let it brew in the fridge overnight, or for 12 - 36 hours.
- The longer it brews the stronger the coffee is.
- Strain through cheesecloth (easier), and store in desired jug or container.
- Fill a glass with 4 - 5 ice cubes, and equal parts of coffee concentrate and water.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the water and concentrate parts for desired taste.
- Add cream, milk, or simple syrup to taste.
Let's be honest only a New York hustler can take it black
(Am I right or what?)