Roasted Garlic Labneh
Total Time: 20 min
Yield: 1 quart
- 5 each garlic clove, peeled
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 quart labneh, or greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp zaatar
- In a small pot bring the garlic and oil to a simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Strain and cool (you may use the garlic oil to any dish to add flavor).
- In a medium sized bowl mix labneh, zaatar, and 3-4 tbsp of garlic oil.
- Taste and season with salt.
- Garnish with more garlic oil.
- Enjoy the roasted garlic labneh as a dip, or to use in various recipes that call for plain greek yogurt.