Labneh & Zaatar Flatbread
This is my go to meal on weekdays when I want something healthy, and light. This can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Total Time: 20 min
Serves: 4 people
Yield: 4 flatbreads
- 1 pack naan or pita bread
- 1 quart roasted garlic labneh or greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup zaatar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 each cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 each radish, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch mint
- sea salt to taste
- Heat a large skillet on high heat.
- Brush the naan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Crisp up the naan on both sides until golden brown, 5-7 minutes.
- When ready place the naan on a large plate.
- Start layering the toppings, starting with the roasted garlic labneh. Spread 2-3 tbsp on each flatbread.
- In a small bowl mix zaatar with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle all over flatbread.
- Arrange the cucumber, and radish as desired.
- Scatter the mint, drizzle extra virgin olive oil, and finish off with a sprinkle of sea salt, and Enjoy!