A dark powerful drink to start your night off right! A Negroni is an aperitif that is normally served straight up in a rocks glass. I added some chocolate bitters, and shaved chocolate to garnish the drink and make it sweeter for your loved one this Valentine's Day! Doesn't matter if your going out or staying in this is the exact drink you need to start your night off correctly!
Photos by Jessica Marx
Total Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 drinks
- 3 oz Gin
- 2 oz Campari
- 2 oz Vermouth
- 6 to 8 dashes Chocolate bitters
- Shaved Chocolate, for garnish
1. In a large shaker start by adding the ice, then combining the gin, campari, vermouth, and chocolate bitters.
2. Stir until well combined, and chilled.
3. Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
4. Garnish with chocolate shaving