Rosewater Grilled Peaches
I am not much of a dessert person, so I decided to combine salty and sweet flavors. After grilling peaches, they get caramelized, and the sweetness from the caramelization goes so well with salty rosewater-infused ricotta.
This recipe takes no time to assemble, and it's a healthy alternative dessert!
Photos by Lauren Zaser
Serves: 6 - 8 people
- 4 peaches, riped
- 12 -16 oz fresh ricotta
- 3 tbsp rosewater
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Dried rose petals (optional)
- Preheat your grill on high.
- Cut the peaches in half. Carefully remove the pits.
- Spray your grill with nonstick spray.
- Grill the peaches, face-side down first for 4 -5 minutes. Then, flip and grill for 2 additional minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk ricotta, rosewater, and salt until well combined.
- Let peaches cool. Scoop ricotta into the grilled peaches.
- Drizzle honey and garnish with dried rose petals.