Ice Cream Sandwiches!
Aight aight I may not have the biggest sweet tooth but this are just BOMB! I mean of course you can make your own cookies, and ice cream but when you are entertaining this is the easiest way to go about dessert. Simple, easy, satisfying, and a crowd pleaser! You can keep them up to 2 weeks in the freezer, so make them for friends or for yourself - whatever you do always have fun with the flavors !!
Serves: 6-8 people
- 24, of your favorite cookies (I used chocolate chip, oatmeal, double chocolate chunk)
- 2 pints, of your favorite ice cream (I used vanilla, pistachio)
- Line a sheet with parchment paper, and place 12 cookies facing down.
- Scoop ice cream on each cookie.
- Layer the remaining cookies on top of the ice cream.
- Pick up each sandwich, and press softly until it is at your desired thickness.
- Using a spatula, or knife smooth out the edges of the sandwich by getting rid of any extra ice cream.
- Place in the freezer for 45 min - 1 hour.
PS. for some extra fun you can dip them in sprinkles, or crushed candy!