Sheet Tray Nachos
An American classic! Of course we had nachos in Lebanon but believe me it was nothing like an all American loaded nachos! I mean the amount of cheese, and toppings that can be added are endless. This recipe is an easy, go to, leftover type of thing. Start off with chips, any meat or veggie, cheese - pop it in the oven - then layer all the fresh ingridients on top and voila you got yourself a great crowd pleaser! Crack a can of beer open, or shake up a margarita cause this sheet tray is coming your way!
Serves: 4-6 people
- 1-2 bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 pint sour cream
- Cilantro - to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- On a large sheet tray, start off with a layer of chips.
- Scatter the chicken all over the chips.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if you want to be extra - tuck some cheese under some chips.
- Place the sheet tray in the oven, cook for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Layer the rest of the fresh ingridients on top!
PS. anything goes here - ground meat, sauteed vegetables, avocados, corn, beans, tomatoes - so have fun with!