The Ultimate Chocolate Christmas Cookie
This cookie is all about the holiday cheer. Starting off with a cookie and dressing it up. You can make this with different cookies, toppings, chocolates - it's all about making it your ultimate christmas cookie!! I used martha stewarts recipe for the cookies!
Photos by Jessica Marx
Total Time: 20 minutes
12 double chocolate chip cookies ( I used martha's recipe)
8-12 oz white chocolate chips
6 candy canes
1. Bake off your cookies, let cool for 15 minutes.
2. Bring water to a boil in a small pot, place white chocolate chips in a bowl, on top of the boiling water - making a double boiler
3. When the chocolate chips are melted. Dip each cookie, and rest on the sheet tray.
4. Place the candy canes in a zip lock bag, and crack with a wooden spoon, or wooden rolling pin.
5. Sprinkle on the cookies, and let rest until harden. 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy the holiday cheer!