Yes my favorite fruit is watermelon - it's juicy, delicious, and refreshing. My least favorite food is salad. So I decided to combine the best with the worst. A savory and sweet crunchy salad that tastes like the perfect summer day! Make it for your next BBQ, or gathering and watch everyone be like "OMG that is genius - who made that salad", all I ask that you share my website. Cheers!
Serves: 4-6 people
- 1 large watermelon, chilled
- 2 cup cooked corn
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 cup mint, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt, and pepper to taste
- Slice the watermelon, into 1-2 inch slices.
- Remove the rind, and cube into 1 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl combine the watermelon, corn, feta, and mint. Toss until well combined.
- Add lime juice, salt, and lots of freshly cracked black pepper.
- Toss again, and you are ready for summer's best salad!